Terms of service
Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and includes information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. Information that can identify a specific individual from said information alone, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in said information.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user's personal information, between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "partners") may be shared with our partners. Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). The information may be collected from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.).
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- To send you information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- To bill users for paid services.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User of the changed purpose or publicly announce it on this website in a manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Except in the following cases, MISUMI will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When we have notified or announced the following matters in advance, and when we have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- Method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company notifies the person in advance or makes the information readily accessible to the person, to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information. or the name of the person responsible for the management of such personal information is made readily accessible to the person concerned.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we are requested to disclose personal information by the person in question, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the Company decides not to disclose the personal information, it will notify the individual to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, we will not disclose non-personal information such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the User's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") his/her personal information in accordance with procedures determined by the Company. (Correction, etc.) of personal information.
- If we deem it necessary to respond to a User's request as described in the preceding paragraph, we will correct, etc. the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the preceding paragraph or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the Company will notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- If a user requests that MCC suspend the use or delete (hereinafter referred to as "suspend the use, etc.") his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained through wrongful means, MCC will conduct a necessary investigation without delay. If a request is made for the suspension of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or in the event of a decision not to suspend use, etc., the Company will notify the user of such decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where the suspension of use involves a large amount of cost or where it is otherwise difficult to suspend the use of personal information and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Please direct any inquiries regarding this policy to the following contact point.
Address: OSAKI SQUARE BLD1F, 5-39-3 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Company name: BUTIQUE D'UBREW Co.
E-mail address: (Japanese only)firstname.lastname@example.org